Vision of Citrix : Â« A world where anyone can work and play from anywhereÂ».
Citrix desktop virtualization, application virtualization, server virtualization, application networking, cloud computing and Software as a Service offerings radically simplify computing for millions of users, delivering applications as an on-demand service to any user, in any location on any device.
More than 230,000 organizations worldwide rely on Citrix to help them build simpler and more cost-effective IT environments enabling virtual workstyles for users and virtual datacenters for IT. Citrix partners with over 10,000 companies worldwide in more than 100 countries. Founded in 1989, annual revenue in 2009 was $1.61 billion. Citrix Systems was born from the idea of unlocking applications from datacenters, and employees from the office â€“ changing the way IT and people work. Today, this is the promise of virtual computing, and Citrix is at the epicenter.
In the world ahead, the better way to work is virtual â€“ completely untethered from the office, devices, networks and datacenters. This virtual workstyle creates new possibilities for personal efficiency and business speed. The worldâ€™s smartest organizations are discovering that â€śgoing virtualâ€ť is how to stay ahead in a business world thatâ€™s changing faster than ever. Virtualization goes far beyond just consolidating servers. Itâ€™s also about powering the cloud, enabling online collaboration from anywhere, and taking desktop computing to an entirely new level. Itâ€™s about elevating IT from managing equipment and systems, to enabling them to deliver computing as an on-demand service. For our customers, itâ€™s about unleashing the productivity and creativity of people, allowing them to seize business opportunity ahead of competitors.
By applying our virtual computing vision to everything from meetings to desktops, networks and clouds, computing can be far simpler. Our belief in the power of simplicity becomes more market-relevant every day and is the basis for how Citrix will continue to drive long-term value for shareholders, employees, customers and partners.
- Customers : near 230 000
- More than 4 000 employĂ©s in 35 countries
- Revenue FY08 $1.6 billion
- NASDAQ listed- CTXS : Member of the NASDAQ 100 and S&P 500 Index.
Citrix offer could split into 5 areas
- Desktop Products
- Server Products
- Network Products
- Cloud Products
- Collaboration Products
Produits et Solutions: les gammes Citrix
- XenDesktop : Comprehensive desktop virtualization and VDI
- XenApp :Virtualize Windows apps and deliver as an on-demand service
- Receiver and Dazzle : The first self-service "storefront" for enterprise application delivery.
- GoToMyPC : Get to your PC from anywhere with secure remote access
- XenServer : Enterprise class, cloud proven server virtualization
- Essentials for Hyper-V : Advanced server virtualization management for Hyper-V
- NetScaler : Speed up web apps by 5x while cutting infrastructure costs in half
- Access Gateway : Secure access to virtual desktops and application
- Branch Repeater : Accelerate branch application delivery while reducing bandwidth costs
- New Cloud computing for the enterprise
- GoToMeeting : Online meetings made easy
- GoToWebinar : Webinars made easy
- GoView TScreen recordings made easy
- HiDef Conferencing : Flat-rate, high-quality audio conferencing
- GoToAssist :Remote support made easy